Our practice is focused on:
- The regulation, development and creation of franchisors
- Business and real estate transactions for regional, national and international start-up and mature franchisors
- Franchisees and independent business owners across a broad spectrum of industries
- Counseling on franchisor and franchisee relations
- Pre-litigation resolution of franchisor/franchisee disputes
- Beer distribution law
From the creation of franchise and distribution programs, drafting of franchise and distribution related documents and regulatory compliance to ongoing business counseling, the firm’s clients benefit from the firm’s extensive knowledge of franchise, distribution and transactional law and franchise and distribution related matters. First and foremost, we are franchise attorneys. Additionally, we have substantial experience representing sellers and buyers of businesses of all kinds.